One Hull of a Mum (http://www.onehullofamum.co.uk) started a new #linky recently called #childseyeview where you get your kids to take a picture and you get their view on life. A few weeks ago I showed you Bellas first selfie, this week, its Ben’s turn.
A few days ago I handed my phone to the little man and told him to take photos of whatever he wanted, i got; baby monitors, his tablet, framed photos on the mantelpiece, pictures of part of an ornament and then the following should up in my camera roll……
I asked Ben about it and he said it was a ‘chewing gum mustache’ selfie.
So, what have I learned from this?
- Bella takes better selfies
- Ben thinks you grow a mustache on the brow of your nose
- 7 year olds are a bit mad
- He’s definitely my kid
- #badlyplacedchewinggummustacheselfie could be a thing (in a weird alternate reality)
- oh, and my child really shouldn’t be left alone with chewing gum
- or a camera