I’m going to keep this short and sweet because both the Toddlebike 2 and ‘the Boo’ (that’s my little lady, who ultimately reviewed it) are both ‘short‘ and ‘sweeeet‘ too!!
So one of these arrived in the post awhile ago. It's a Toddlebike2 from www.toddlebike.co.uk and the little one loves it. It's really lightweight (only 0.8kg!) but really sturdy. In fact it comes with a 3 year guarantee!! So if you are looking for a pre-balance bike for your 18-36 month old then check them out. You can find them on twitter @Toddlebiker or Facebook @toddlebike there's a #review on the way!!! #igdadteam #ipbig #toddlebike2 #ukdadbloggers #dadblogger #daddypoppins #instafamuk #irishblog #irishblogger #irishbloggers #dadblog #kids #bike #balancebike #daddypoppins #greatfun #wellbuilt
A post shared by Daddy Poppins (@daddypoppinsireland) on
We were asked to review a Toddlebike 2 and as the Boo is too small for a balance bike as yet said, “Yes please!!” and I’m so glad we did because:
- She loves it (it is her current favourite toy).
- She took to it instantly.
- It has improved her balance, no end.
- It has kept me sane during the recent stormy weather by giving her something to do inside.
- It is really durable (believe me she’s tested its durability).
- It is lightweight (only 0.8 kg) so can be hung from the buggy’s handlebars.
- It can be used inside and out and on all kinds of terrain.
- It comes in a choice of 3 colours (blue, red and pink)
- Its well priced at only £23.95 (You can buy one here) *we received one free for the purpose of this review
Daddy Poppins thinks it would make a great Christmas present for any little one and not only that but you can save 10% by using the code BLOG17 on the Toddlebike site